My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sEcOnD LaSt...

Wooo... Holidays are coming!!! What's your plan huh?

Went to school at 10.30 a.m. Wait for 'someone' who came late -..-" Then busy with the stupid dumb paper works. She kept complaint about why the hell the head and another assistant leave all the works to her and never help out. Relax girl...

The so-called Handsome Chew asked me to teman him for lunch with other friends. Our laughing voice, are scary i can tell -..-" It was sooooooo embarrassing. Lesson learned: Never go lunch with your ketua and his friends. Oopsy...

Balik to school, we, i mean me, Handsome Chew, Jun Lim, Pei Yi, Su Wen and the most innocent girl Chi Yan talked about.. Something that you don't need to know, or can say you don't want to know about it. Well, you really want to know? Really? I mean, really??? Fine, here's the story... At first, we talked about how does the women feed their own child with their 'milk'. Secondly, we discussed the process of 'sex'. For your information, the so-called Handsome Chew is the professor of this topic. He can explain very clearly to you, so if you have any problem with this, please refer to him. Don't worry, no tax at all. Marianne and Ying said they can hear our voice far from the stairs. Really or not?

Oh ya! Marianne, Ying and Shiao Yen paint my hand with pen. Thanks to you girls, now my hand still can see the things that ya'll paint T..T Ma-li-ah-nee draw some different emotions on every single of my fingers. Somemore write the dirty words on it. Damn you. And ya, thanks for showing me the book, Marianne. Puke somemore!!!

Ronda under the rain around the school with 3 little cutie idiots. Actually it's kinda fun fooling around with them. I'm the 4th idiots since then ^o^

Shiao Yen play piano before i went home. I see Marianne play piano at last!!! wuakakakakaka... And guess what? My bag locked inside the dicipline room T..T Damn...

Tomorrow is the last day i can fool around with them. How sad... Haih... Promise me keep in touch and go kai kai with me during holidays k? Miss you guys soooooo freaking much.

Til then, toora people~

No comments: