My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

tHaNk U...

Thanks to Marianne, Ying and Ern, you girls rocks! Love ya'll forever!

I really like the muffins. IT'S TRUE k? I appreciate it a lot. First time i have 16 homemade muffins as a present. Just, something special for me... Seriously, i speechless... Now i regret to share my present with my friends. hahaha... I want them to be in my freeze now! If you want to see the pictures please go to Marianne's blog, Muffins Mania! Err... Lazy to upload heh... Born to be lazy...

Something happened to Shiao Yen today. Well, actually not only her, prefects you know. I give up.. Really do, as always. Feel like wanna slap them kao kao man! Anyway, non of my business also. Let them die naturally. Not like i care. Even i care, what can i do? I can't campur tangan also. I'm just trying my best to help, to solve the problems. Maybe i don't have to, but as a prefect, i just feel like need to give a hand when troubles come. Marianne, thanks very much. I know i've asked stupid questions last night. I'm so touched when you said something like that.

Asthma today. I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting Marianne, Shouldn't let you know about it. Erm... Too many about Marianne today. hahaha... As you can see, how many times i've type her name here...

I want the prefect night photos! Please send to me!

Well i guess that's all for today. Gonna continue my boring school life tomorrow. Toora people~

No comments: