My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, November 15, 2007

wHaT a ThUrSdAy...

Someone called and wake me up from my sweet dreams. Marianne, HMPH! T..T She asked me am i going to school or not? Oh what if i don't? But anyway, i still went to meet her. Actually i'm going to school for choir party, but since not many people go so we canceled it. Then when i reached school, we both walked to her house under the hot sun. "So freaking cold..." "Come one please rain!" o..O Alright, i walk with her to her house still.

Watch some funny videos from her camera that she recorded from this morning at Seri Mega. She kept complaint that the trophy is so damn ugly. I know... Stop showing off k? Can't believe that she got the 1st prize for poster drawing competition before in she's in primary school. hahaha...

She tried to block me off to see her photos on the piano. Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh~ I still can see them wei... You look... CUTE! HAHAHAHAHA... Seriously, doesn't look like you. But of course you look prettier than that. Damn! Didn't get to mess up her wardrobe. I missed a very nice chance. Don't worry, i'll get you in someday. hehehe...

We fool around in the living room. Talk a lot of crap there... Mostly about the asshole that we hated. He's really an asshole! Til 3.45 her parents came home, and i walk again to carrfour under the rain. And now, i got headache T..T

See, i so good. Such a good worker huh? I went to meet you WITHOUT my breakfast. Then walked with you under the hot sun and under the rain alone. haih... I know i'm good. Don't mention it. hahahahaha...

Til here, happy holiday people.

No comments: