My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Prefect Night 2007 ROCKS!

Well let's start with the pictures that i've took on last night.

All prefects arrived

The senior AJK dance Saturday Night Fever



These are the people i sit with

Char Lie, Shye Wei, Elizabeth and Su Wen

Feh Fan and i performing

Hao Ying and i

Me and Pei Mun


Pei Mun, me, Hao Ying and Jocelyn

Jason, me and MT

Jun Lim, Emily, Feh Fan, me, Pui Yin and Farn Yeong. Too bad Kok Fei didn't capture Marianne as well, 'cause i pose to pour on her. heheheeee....

Marianne and i, and Pui Yin -..-"

I kinda like this picture

Last night was totally crazy! The craziest night i ever had! So missed it... Went to Zheng Hong's house for practice before the dinner night. I learned to play drum! wuahahaha... It was so coool... Then we arrived the hotel around 5? Move all the things and set up in the hotel. Keyboard, drum set, microphone... Nah Marianne, see i take care of your 'darling' so well.Then went to kacau the registration people. heheheee... Walked around to welcome people. Everything done, last practice with Feh Fan, omg i was so damn freaking nervous before the performance.
The dinner starts with the senior AJK dance the Saturday Night Fever. They are crazy! Dinner? I don't have time to eat so i don't know how it taste. I didn't even eat for the whole day -..-" Then the performance started. First is Kok Fei and Emelia's duet. Second is me and Feh Fan's duet, third is.... either Feh Fan and Shiao Yen's instruments duet or Yin Torng and Zheng Hong's insrtuments duet, can't really remember. Then we got some awards and lucky draw prizes. We got our new limbo king, Jian Bin! Hee Voon, you let us down! HMPH! No pizza for you! hahaha... We shouted like hell man...
Then we have our dance. It was so so soooooooo crazy! We all dance on the stage ond then on the floor, then on stage again. U know what, my feet are hurts, so i have to take out my high heels and dance. hahaha... Busy all the night with taking photos. But still having a very great time with my friends. Like Marianne said, just like the theme title, Crazy 2nite Aloha! Our favourite part, of course is the dancing time, we all gone wild! I've dance with Marianne, Kok Fei, Emily, Pui Yin, Farn Yeong and lots of people. We shaked, we shouted, we jumped, we run, we dance all around the stage. The most excited part is, i pass Marianne to Farn Yeong, and they dance like mad! Farn Yeong, how can you ever repay me? hahaha... You owe me A LOT! And he still cannot forget that moment he dance with her. Anyway, they are just friends, don't think to the other side ^..^ But of course, it was so fun to mess around with them. Lights went off most of the time. We got higher and higher!
Party end, went home. First thing is load the photos, then take bath, then chat with Marianne and Farn Yeong, half way i slept. Oops! Sorry Marianne. I was really really very tired.
Congrats to everyone! You guys success the party night! I have a great time with you all. Can't for the next year. My last year... I will never ever forget this crazy night that you guys gave me.
Anyone have my photo please send to me ya. I desperately want them! hahaha... I still have many many else pictures. Find me if you want. Others pictures please refer to Marianne or whoever blog or friendster.
Special thanks to Marianne, Feh Fan, Farn Yeong, Qi Ying, Kok Fei, MT, Ivan, Su Wen, Choy Meng, Zheng Hong, Jun Lim, Shiao Yen, and loads of people. You guys are ROCKS! I LOVE U GUYS FOREVER!!!

No comments: