My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, November 08, 2007

ShOpPiNg...

Went to Kok Fei's house for Deepavali event. Lunch at there. Erm... I don't really want to talk about the food. Kinda boring actually. But thanks anyway. Then went to Sungei Wang for shopping. Wanted to meet Marianne but, nevermind...

Bought clothes from Baleno, Voir, Seed and... Forgot already. Pants, skirts and etc etc. But i can tell, it was boring... ^..^ Mom keep saying "This is good!" "This one cheap wei!" "This is nice!" "OMG! You need this!" o..O


Eh you really want to go rollerblades during holidays? You want me to teman you or protect you? -..-" Me afraid i'm the one who need to protect later. hahaha... I wanna mess up your wardrobe! wuakakaka... And so you know, i didn't talk to him today.

Good luck tomorrow.

No comments: