My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LAST day!

HOOOOOORAY!!! Last day of school!!! Well, actually we still have to go to school until friday but, since you know i'm a VERY lazybum, sooooooooo... heheheheeee... I'm NOT going to school unless there's something VERY important. Choir celebration tomorrow, yes party again. But i'm still thinking whether going or not? I've been went for 6 parties in just this month!

OK balik kepada last day of sekolah. I thought the last day would be more fun, but, i really have nothing to do other than following the 'idiots' go ronda and duty around the school. Then, play basketball with the guys. Lepas tu, raining... Then, play again. You know what? Aaron spent 14 dollars just to call and order the McD! But at the end, they canceled it -..-" My 14 bucks!!! T..T They order pizza... Ahh what the hell...

Marianne and Shiao Yen got wet, i mean VERY wet. Marianne and Ying made some 'chicken little' hairstyle to Shiao Yen from their 'secret fortress' to the canteen. Funny... Pictures in my phone. Play water with Ying, but the Unhandsome Chew stop us. HATE YOU!

Ying, Shiao Yen, Marianne and i made a special cake for him. Ying and Shiao Yen keep sneezing on it. EWWWWW...... And we added on everything we're having like the bun and Nips. We plan to throw it to him as our revenge. BUT, he went home without any harm -..-" See you Marianne! Why you walked away? Now he can relax at home without our revenge! I HATE him forever man! And he's not my 'dear' friend k? If he is, then he's my 'deer' friend. ASSHOLE!

Ahh well, goodbye to everyone before went home, hugged Su Wen when i past by her and Candy they all. I'm gonna miss you guys!

Taking undang class on this sunday. Ivan, you're gonna pay what you've said to me. You watch out, you...

Til then, toora people~

No comments: