My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, November 23, 2007

mE aGaIn...

-Happy Birthday to my dearest brother-

Dinner with family at MV. Met Chun Seng's family on the way home. That's all for today.

Thanks for viewing. Bye.

----------

-----------------------

--------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

-----------------------

----------


So, your face expression told me that it was my fault again.
It's my fault, because i didn't lead you to the place that you want.
It's my fault, that i'm asking you again and again the same question that you never know what to answer me.
It's my fault, that i keep quiet all the way while sitting there with you, and i don't really want to talk or answer you anything.
It's my fault, that you were standing there and scolded me in public, and i only can look on the floor without saying a word.
It's my fault, that you never trust me in anything i wanted to do.
It's my fault, that i did everything you've planned for me even though i don't want to, but you never give a look the things that i've done.
It's my fault, again, because i think our elationship are getting further and further, even i saw you everyday.

I miss you, but where are you when the time i really needed? I love you, and i know you love me too, but is it you have to show it in your way? I trusted you, but you never give a damn on me. I kept finding excuses to cover up my pain, to dig them deep inside my bloody heart, but you just only know how to find them out from there and keep repeating the same thing to hurt me...

Why are you so cruel to me? What did i've done? Tell if i'm wrong... I don't want to die just like that, at least give me an answer, or excuse. I accept anything from you, and all i want is just your love and trust. Is it so hard to give them to me? But i gave you all my life, and that's the way you treat me back...

Who can i lean on now? Who can i trust now? Who can i give my love to?
Well, at least give me a pillow, so that i can sleep on it and cry out...

No comments: