My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, December 21, 2007

4 dAyS dOwN...

Alarm ring at 8.30am, thought can sleep for more and i totally forgot that i have badminton with friends at 9am -..-" Luckily i saw my calendar. Or else they're gonna kill me if i ffk them.
Reached there around 10am, i saw Sharon's sister, Sophie and her friend standing there and don't know wait for what. Then i went inside the hall, you can hear them screaming "YVONNE!!!" which is very, VERY loud. Guys, sorry k? I know i'm late for 1 hour.. heh...
Played til 11am, changed and walked to 7-11, just for air-cond =P As usual, mamak store next - Ajimal. Others ate roti-bla bla bla, i drank 3 glasses of Teh-O Ais ^..^V I'm thirsty!
Done, Chun Seng called his mom to fetch us...

"Hello mi ar, come and fetch me now."
"Where are you?"
"Erm... I'm at Ajimal lah!"
"Ok lah ok lah. I'm coming."
"EH EH MI! Can bring 3 ringgit for me ar?!!"
"Why?"
"Cause i ate roti-don't know what and i have no money."
"Haiya ok lah ok lah."

@..@ SWT... Chun Seng, how could you pay if your mom is not coming to fetch you??! Waliao eh... I don't wanna wash plates at Ajimal for you k?

Aiya... 3 ringgit only ma... Can hutang wad... You pay for me also can ma... heh...

What if i didn't bring my wallet today? haiyo...
And who say Charmaine Sheh not pretty?!! EFF U MAN...

Went to his house and play piano. Your play station is sucks wei! Me and Feh Fan kept reset it again and again. I rather play mine at home eventhough i don't have so many games as you. We're actually waiting for the games more than playing it -..-" While waiting for Chun Seng kept changing the games to load, Feh Fan and i play the piano like crazy. He play i sing, i play he kacau, then we both play together. He taught me some new songs which i don't really remember how to play now ^..^ But still thank you yo!
Finally, the games loaded! It's V3! Have you play before? Damn nice. It's a street basketball with 3-on-3. You have to play with many different skills to gain points. Chun Seng damn pro, he beat me and Feh Fan T..T I'm new to this game k? Give some face to me wei... hahaha... When i against Feh Fan, Chun Seng kept claiming this and that, shouted everywhere...
"Press O press O!"
"SHOOT LAR!!!"
"AIYOOOO..."

Like he bet all his money on the game -..-" So damn annoying and funny...


Driver came on time, 2.30pm. Went to Marianne's house to give her christmas present. It's a yellow bunny, or a soft little yellow toy, or... aiya whatever it call. Bought it from MV which the day i went for LCM's birthday. Didn't tell her at all cause it's a surprise, but it's not a surprise at all liao, can't even call a surprise. Nevermind... I pity you dog Marianne, you kicked it! How can you do that to a innocent cute doggie! HAHAHA... And why you open it so fast? It's not even christmas yet, even you don't celebrate it, still have to wait til christmas ma... At least wait til christmas eve lar... hmph! =P Anyway hope you'll like it.

Reached home, bath, drink, again, online, music... The end of today.

P.S: Marianne, must you tell the whole world that i woke you up today?!! And you still owe me McFlurry! You can't run away from that!

No comments: