My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

LCM's BiRtHdAy...

So today, well i mean yesterday, was LCM's birthday. Went to MV for 'celebrate'...
Woke up at 9am, bla bla bla everything gao dim then wait for Huei Wenn at lrt station. Her dad fetch us to MV. Thank you Huei Wenn! And uncle! hahaha...
Reached MV at 11pm sharp. Found out we're the first to arrived. So we walked around and tried to look for Xin Yun's birthday present but failed. Then one by one arrived and met us. Went to secret recipe after collect the tickets. Oh Zheng Hong, you're really a brave man. Do you know what he told the ticket sellerman? 5 children 4 adults -..-" And we like the whole group standing infront of the counter but the sellerman still believe what Zheng Hong said, he gave us the tickets just like that. And we show him our student cards, we're got cheaper and more cheaper ^..^V I love you ZH!
Secret recipe was crazy. They kept talking about the meat balls spaghetti which ordered by Huei Wenn and cheesy spaghetti by Emelia. I'm pretty sure that you don't want to know what they comment about the spaghetti. It's disgusted me T..T
Tham Pui Yin, you're always late to our 'date'. By the way, you looked pretty. But staring at the menu, it won't help you to order even you stare at it for the rest of your life. Blur man... tsk tsk tsk...
Shop for awhile and finally i bought something for Xin Yun. I met her with her friends there too. Wished her but couldn't give her the present by the time because the girl haven't wrap it yet. Have to ask Huei Wenn pass it to her on the prom night, which is tonight.
And guess what we bought for Choy Meng as present? HAHAHA... You won't even thought about it! It's a boxer! Yes! It's a BOXER!!! A blue for base colour and lots of white bunnies! HAHAHA... We signed our signature and wishing words on it then give it to him. He was shocked and surprise. Nice hor?!!
Movie, Enchanted. It's nice but don't you think it's a little bit 'kua jiong'? And some malay girls sit right behind us are so damn freaking annoying. They laughed like crap man... I know the show is funny but aren't you girls have to keep your voices down in the cinema? Huei Wenn and i kept laughing not because of the movie but them -..-" Oh for Emelia, are you really that innocent? Why do you have to cover your eyes with every scenes when they kiss? hahaha... And you really can eat a lot wei.. You've killed 2 packs of popcorn! HAHAHA...
Kient Loong was suffer on Nando's, again. We Choy Meng put lots of different sauces on his meal. HAHAHA... It's already way better than last time. He drank 20 bucks just for plain water from Nando's. GENG MOU?!!

So let's kick off the pictures...

The birthday boy staring @..@

Emelia and Emily

Huei Wenn and Emelia

Yay!

Me the Supervampire ^..^V

Malaysia Charlie's Angel

Weeeeeeee...

Cheeeeeeeeese...

Nice hor? I know i know...

*

**

****

********************

*********************************

************************drum roll************************

*********************************

********************

*********

****

**

*

TADA~ The boxer!

Now my left hip is damn freaking pain but don't know why. Can't walk properly or fast. Blister on my feet T..T
Melissa, i received your handmade christmas card! Thank you so much! I love the san francisco night view that you took. Miss you so much here. When are you going to come back from U.S? I know i still owe you 1 bowl of Swee Hing's curry mee. heh... I saw you online wei... Shouldn't you be sleeping at that time? Take good care of yourself and enjoy your starbucks life there. hahaha... I want starbucks bublegum!
My mom told me there's a letter for me when i reached home. She thought it's something like present or what because it packed in a big envelope. hahaha... And she asked is it from my boyfriend -..-" WTF?!!
Ma, it's from Melissa. She's a girl... 100% girl... WTH...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIN YUN!!!

Oh i knocked my head to my bedroom door today since i'm half sleeping half awake T..T

No comments: