My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, December 07, 2007

pAsT...

Since bored, i tried to arrange my photo album in my computer. And DING! A brilliant idea comes out suddenly. And it tells me to blog in here...

Oh well then, let's take a look of our faces in early of the year.

A lot of apes huh? See all the kiddy kiddy monkey faces. They are so cute!

This, is taken at the end of the year.

Big group but now just left a few apes only. HUGE difference isn't it? They look even more cute here!! But there's always happened a same damn thing, no ME in the picture! I'm always be the camera girl T..T Next year change the camera girl/boy please!

The afternoon session monkeys. Loooooooooooove them so much. Honestly, for me they are more easier to get along with. Because... You know, kids in their age. Easy, lousy, noisy, busy, clumsy, LC, crazy, lazy, silly and bitchy... zooooom-pak! *books fly towards my face* Ouch!! Hey i speak the true!

Remember this stupid activity? We're actually standing and looking a group of crazy apes 'exercising' on the stage. Yeah mov' it on mov' it on! ......................... WAIT! Look closer! CLOSER! I saw Ying, Marianne and Su Wen! WUAHAHAHAHA... They looked cute aren't they?!! Chubbu chubby...

A bunch of monkeys dancing *ahem* i mean exercising.. ZOOM TO THE RIGHT-BOTTOM PLEASE! Y--up. Ma-li-ah-nee was dancing too! Look at her hands and her expression. WUAKAKAKAKAKAKA...

Ain't it stupid? Oh no i don't mean you Marianne, i mean the idea. Bet you must be very, very, VERY happy now do ya? I didn't know i got these pictures until when i look back my photo album... I'm like, WALAO! IS THAT MARIANNE?!! And Su Wen, you look pretty all the time don't worry. Oh by the way, i still got a lot. HEHEHEEEE...
Probably this is my last post here. Because i know the dumbass is going to kill me deadly after she read this. So... Buai buai my friends~ *SNIFF* ahh... i need more blood

back to my undang exercise book. 500 questions, here comes the supervampire~

No comments: