My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, December 09, 2007

dOnE...

PHEEEEEW... Marianne didn't get to kill me. I'm survived! wuahahaha... -..-"
~ I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT ~ YOU LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT ~

Alarm ring at 9am, but somehow i off it and continue my sweet dream as usual. Then finally woke up at 9.30am, done everything and lagi boleh chat with the dumbass for a while. My instructor is suppose to come and fetch me at 10.45am but he came at 11.15am -..-" Nevermind... Stuck in the car with 3 girls. I hate sitting at the middle T..T
Thought can reach the center before 12pm, but i don't understand the bloody instructor why he kept driving around the same housing area, i'm like what the hell?!! You're wasting my time sir! Hello you lived in serdang since you're baby! Drive like you never come here before. Finally reached the center at 12.30pm ( my half an hour! >=< ) Waiting for my turn to take the test.
Can't believe i'm pass! Yes i'm PASS! OMG am i dreaming?!! Well anyway it wasn't that hard that i expected, kinda easy though...
I'm the 2nd last to go in the room and 1st to came out with only 22 minutes. heheheee... Wait for the others at the common room after took my results. Thought can go home by 3 BUT, the girls want to take the 2nd time because they failed -..-" WTF?!! I wanna go home! Let me go home! You want me to sing the song Home by Westlife to you? T..T My instructor asked me to teach them somemore. WTH... I don't even know them wei... Staring at the tv and, i saw VI on tv! I HATE them so much! HMPH! All looked so sombong-sombong there. Smash you tomatoes then you know... Ooops! Sorry Shiao Yen.
Finally reached home at 5pm. Gosh... I can reach home by 3pm actually!!! Thanks to the girls... iiiissshhhh...... Anyway practical class start on tuesday. Can i skip it?
Home, alone... Watched tv, there's a show called Bloopers on channel 711. It was so damn funny. It's about some funny video clips for all kind of sports from all around the world. I laughed like a so poh there. Luckily no one at home. kekekekek...
At last, i'm done with my photo album. Nah...

Still got somemore from school's file but i didn't show it. Lazy to copy and upload. So that's all for today. Toora~

btw marianne, send me the video!
-supervampire-

No comments: