My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, December 29, 2007

rEsPeCt...

Some people just don't understand what's respect mean, and that's really pissed me off.
You people are human right? You know when is the right time to do the right thing isn't it? Most of the time i really don't mind and don't care what you've said and done to me. But it doesn't mean that you can keep on insulting people even more that ever right? I don't wanna argue with you because i thought you will stop with your so-called bloody jokes. I tried my very best to control my anger upon you guys because i know once we break down it'll effect to the others. I find excuses for you just because i don't want to remember the thing's you've said and done to me. We meet in school everyday, in our class, in our free time, the time we've spent, actually is more than i spent with my own family. All of you are close enough with me in class right? Don't you know what is respect? Don't you still don't know what i don't like? Don't you?? I'm being very patience with you guys and you should have know that.
I know i'm fat, so what? At least i have no diabetes. I'm tougher than you asshole.
I know i'm ugly, but nobody's perfect right? You're not the most glamorous in school either fucker.
I know i'm rude, but what do you think you are? Prince William?
I know i'm stupid, but you're not the smartest in the world are you?
If you think you look awful together with me then tell me honestly k? I'll stay miles away far from you don't worry, because i don't want to be your friend either. I'll feel ashamed when we stand together. I would like to be alone so i can do and say whatever i want.
I'm always the evil one, and you guys are the heroes. Do you ever think back who always pay for you drinks and food? Who always there to wait for your call when you need help? Who always cover you when troubles come? And who always come to me when you're in trouble or about your personal stuff?
I care about my friends but do you ever care about me? Do you think i like to see my friends hate each other? Have you try to stay out of it and think about MY state? I don't need you to repay me but i need your respect. Come bang me infront but not my back k? At least i know i'm in hell after i die.
My name is Yvonne Kow not Yvonne Cow nor Mother Cow. I don't mind you giving me whatever nickname that you think it's funny but, my name is Yvonne Kow, please do remember it. Like or not, my name is still Yvonne. You can call me whatever you want actually, but please don't expect that i will fucking answer you even if the snake or vampire is coming to bite you or whatever. I'll be excited when i see you being torture by others. You deserve it and i mean it.
I am evil, and that's the true Yvonne. I keep quiet doesn't mean i'm with you.
My blog, my thought, my say,
If you don't like my way,
Please do stay away,
But hey,
If you and i meet up in one day,
Don't blame me step on you with my high heels okay?
To whoever think they are the assholes, roll back to your kampung and lock yourself in the cupbaord with your dignity if you have, get it? No? It means FUCK OFF YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

No comments: