My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Thursday, December 20, 2007

haRrY LeNg zAi...

Skip today's primary class gathering. Don't feel like going. Don't even know what to talk about... My socialize sucks...
MT, half of my coffee bean with you, don't blend it! Or you owe my 10 bowls of curry mee as Mel said. wuahahaha... I'll bite you! Coffee rocks!
Watched Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secret last night, they're so cute! Time flies by fast, now they already become leng zai and leng lui. Bad guys are always leng zai. OMG see Tom Riddle! See Draco Malfoy! hahaha... But of course only the young generations i mean, not the old old men... heh... Emily is so addicted to Cedric Diggory. Viktor Krum not bad also. Ahh... Fleur! She's pretty too...
Tomato, you fooled me! I thought you're telling the true T..T
Marianne, i'm not gullible -..-
Anyway, futsal everyone! 27th after the PMR results thingy. Or you want badminton? =P

No comments: