My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, December 16, 2007

a PoSt BeFoRe DiNnEr...

A quick post before i go out for dinner. haih... Going out again. I wanna stay at home T..T Anyway, nothing happen today. Search net for games and customize my computer. Ahh... Celebrate my bro's gf birthday. Cake AGAIN... @..@
Oh nah... Here's your pic Marianne, your brunette hair that worth 500 bucks -..-" Yes yes it's nice and natural... So do mine. Only it's natural black... Don't forget you still owe me one McFlurry! HAHAHAH... Look at tomato, so cute...
Tsing, you didn't bring me to the fiesta! HMPH! You owe me another McFlurry!


MV tomorrow, SOMEONE's birthday. Save me...
Manchester United vs Liverpool tonight! MUST watch! Chelsae vs Arsenal too... But which i hate them also... BOOO~

No comments: