My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, December 30, 2007

i'M sIcK oF iT...

I'm tired. Just tired. Why can't you stop bothering me just for 1 minute? All i want is just peace. Leave me alone k?
To the assholeS, yes i added an S there because there's not only 1 person, i never say who are they and what are they but whoever they think they are one of those, please stop your attitude upon me k? I just can't stand for it. Maybe i'm afraid of you, maybe i'm scare of it, or maybe i have no guts to take the risk. But i just don't like it, i don't like and don't want it to bother me in my daily life k? I want some space, some space that only belong to me and i can do whatever bloody stuff i want. Your faces and your words are coming out everywhere whenever i close my eyes. You know i never sleep since saturday, yes again.
I've done loads of things, and tons of things waiting for me to do, i'm so tired. I want a better sleep, a sleep that can be no bother by anything.
I'm tired to pack my bag, i'm tired to eat, i'm tired to talk, i'm tired tomove, i'm even tired to open my eyes. I just hope that i'll never wake up in the next morning...

No comments: