My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Sunday, December 02, 2007

aSs-Es rEuNiOn...

Shiao Yen a.k.a Flat Ass
+
Marianne a.k.a Dumb Ass
+
Yvonne a.k.a Shit Ass ( Marianne, i've changed mine )
=
Ass-es Reunion

Right...... ^..^V

Anyway, woke up and prepare to go for Shiao Yen's piano competition at Sunway University College. SMS with Shiao Yen in the car, and she kept asking whether i'm going or not. Ha! I told her i can't because i'm going to my grandma's house, and... You know, grandma = Shiao Yen. Ooopsy... She's going to kill me if she read this.

Well let's proceed. Reached there exactly the same time with Shiao Yen. She was shocked when she saw me. Met Sammantha too, crap about school things. Oh Shiao Yen, as a friend, must be honest with you right? but promise me never tell your mom about this, she look scary. Yup... *nod nod*

Reached the hall, then we went to toilet. Met up with Marianne when we came out from... errr ya. She came with her so-called brothers and sister. You are lucky they didn't touch YOURS. wuahahahaha...

Shiao Yen was so nervous til she played a bit tiny mistakes, but overall you done well. Mess up with Marianne all the time during the competition. We wrote LOADS of crap in the paper. Hope she'll upload it to her blog. And she got cold and fever. So do i. Why? Ask her... *SNIFF* HaaaaaChiiiiuuuuuuu...

Took some photos before went home. It was fun to mess up with 2 little 'hao po'. Pictures with the Dumb Ass.

Hope you get well before go to Cameron Highland. Enjoy to play with your dearest sister. Oh by the way, do you bring your 3rd sister along with you? 'Cause she might can chat with me when you'r not aound. heh... It's good to fool around with me, the Supervampire!!! Eh eh, no adding 'stupid' this word infront of it k? -..-"

Time to sleep. Tada~
BLOODY ~ ~ ~

No comments: