My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Saturday, December 29, 2007

i GoT mY bAg!

So today is the school orientation day. Went for it and bla bla bla... It was boring, i mean really very boring when the stupid pentadbir's speech. It took 1 hour to finished the whole thing. SHUT UP LAR!!! I'm burning under the hot sun wei...
Settle down the students then we're free. Nothing to do, lepak around the school. Half an hour staring at the grass from the stairs near the bilik disiplin. Another half an hour sitting at the pondok do nothing. At last i sms to Tsing come and fetch me to mv.
Didn't know JoNg is going, but still thanks for accompany me. Reached mv, start looking for my school bag from Tropicana Life, then Echo Park, then Studio R, then Nike, then Jusco, then Royal Sporting House, then Body Glove, then Long John Silver's, then back to Tropicana Life. Sorry i just copy down from you Tsing. I don't really remember what shop we went in actually...
Tsing, i have something to tell you too. MEH?! I KNOW I'M BONDED WITH TL K! TL ROCKS!!! -..-"
MCR all around the mall. Sotong, your lucky day.
So finally i got my bag then.

-------------------------------------------------------------

These are the messages between me, Marianne and Su Wen yesterday. Forgot to blog last night so this is it...

me
marianne + su
su

How u girls doin?
Buying bras for the assholes
HOLY MAMA!
There're sales here! Buy 10 free 5!
OMFG... U must be joking
Here got lace and others type wei... Pink and blue also...
Eh buy pink and lace for them
Okie! Buy 10 for them n 5 for myself. WHEEE~

Ok so it's something like that k? I don't remember the others and i already deleted those messages. My memory card in my brain nows a days are sucks because i'm so so tired. I slept once i reached home then dinner then sleep again. Since im in damn blur state, i was mumbling to my bro when he ask me something. Then he said, what are you talking about? o..O
I can tell that i don't even know what i'm trying to say here...
YOOHOO~ I'm alone at home! I can do whatever i want! Burn the kitchen!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

- HAPPY WEEKEND IN MALACCA MARIANNE -
do bring miss micey go with you k

- HAPPY NS-ING MOON TING -
remember to think of me to keep you awake so that you won't be late for training. nightmare~

No comments: