My little piece of Myself

I'm just gonna change this when I feel like it

Life's Silly-ness

Friday, December 28, 2007

PMR ReSuLtS dAy...

PMR results are out today. Of course, some happy some sad. Well, i helped out 3U, which is my choir girls gang's class. Their results are not bad. Ann Na, you're real crazy girl. Karen, thanks for your themes!
Marianne, open your mouth to ask them stay and take their photos!
Left school around 1pm. Went to lunch with MT, Ivan and Wai Lik at Citrus Park. Dropped down Ivan, MT fetched me and Wai Lik to his house. Ivan joined us half an hour later. I'm so so tired, fall to sleep on somebody's bed while they're watching funny videos through computer. Wai Lik's laughing voices woke me up when he watched the video that we recorded at Sentul. remember?
Y-up. Watch til 5.30pm, they tried to call Mun Kin but failed. So MT sent a message to him as in a poem. I don't really remember the exactly one but it's something like this...

"Called you tak sampai,
send you message tak reply,
where are you sohai?"

o..O OK...
Then i forgot what's Mun Kin replied. But in the same way, poem -..-"
Well actually Ivan and Wai Lik did created some others such added in some dirty words, while comparing with their taekwondo's skills. You see, boys are 'mou liew'.
We left around 6pm. Dinner with my cousins, got my christmas prezzies!
Orientation day tomorrow!
"Jie jie, i want to go toilet. Where is the toilet arr?"

No comments: